Sunday, August 10, 2008

Excellence

I thought I'd take a moment to mention some noteworthy service I received lately from some businesses here in Rotterdam. I hope I have occasion to do so again.

The first is Adirondack Tire on Curry Road. I have been there twice and received exceptional service both instances. I used to go to Sears for my tires but found their level of service deteriorating consistently past a point I could continue to tolerate. Adirondack Tire, on the other hand, surprised me...twice. They have earned my future business with their pleasant and competent customer approach.

The second is Dunkin Donuts on Curry Road. Admittedly, I am a coffee-holic and with the dependable, consistent service I have been receiving for several years, I'm not likely to break my addiction. I will gladly continue to navigate the dangerous parking lot for my future caffeine fix.

There are many businesses that provide competent, efficient service but I mention these two as standouts. Their emphasis on satisfying the customer is exceptional and I highly recommend both of these outstanding Rotterdam businesses.

No comments: