Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Observations

It’s been “all quiet” in Rotterdam lately and after yesterday’s rains, it’s also all “under water.” I had occasion to drive throughout the Capital District today and was truly amazed at the level of saturation and unusual flooding in almost all areas I visited. If you’re experiencing any unusual flooding, welcome to the world most Masullo Estates’ residents experience usually. I hope we all dry out quickly because it looks like more precipitation on the way shortly.

Barack Obama also got swamped in last night’s primary contests. Personally, I was surprised. I thought Hillary Clinton’s last stand would turn out to be her last gasp. Her wins last night certainly will keep the Democratic race interesting for yet a while longer. Ultimately, I believe Obama will prevail.

No comments: