Saturday, March 29, 2008

Interaction

Big K has breached the void by logging the first direct comment of what I hope is many to follow. Though this blog was never intended to be tremendously interactive, I hope others that read my views are encouraged to open constructive dialogue with me on the topics I introduce. We can probably all learn something from the discussion.

I moderate all comments that are made. If they are inappropriate they won't be published which isn't to say you can't disagree with me. I don't tolerate politics of hate, however. If you want to spew rumor, slander or mock elected officials, or toe party lines and invect rhetoric, this isn't the place to comment. If you'd like to offer solutions or alternatives, or provide useful factual update (like Kevin did) then I welcome your participation and look forward to the positive outcomes our debate can achieve.

No comments: