Friday, March 28, 2008

Quarterly Review

The first quarter of 2008 is about to conclude and I thought I’d briefly evaluate my efforts and intentions in creating this blog.

I must admit I thought I’d be more active in my postings but I don’t typically spend a ton of time in front of a computer for personal use. Heading forward, I probably should think about a schedule for days I will definitely post, but it isn’t likely to happen because I like to feel inspired when I write and my crazy schedule probably isn’t going to afford me that predictable luxury. Plus, I don’t want to post just for the sake of maintaining a posting count. The Town Board agendas have been pretty quiet too which hasn’t helped production.

One thing I’ve enjoyed is stretching into some other levels of government. It simply couldn’t be avoided in a presidential election cycle and the unprecedented state government events, but I’ve tried to limit myself because I want my focus to remain primarily on Rotterdam issues I feel are important and what drives me to think the way I do.

I’ve just finished organizing my archives again so I expect to explore a few topics in more depth over the coming weeks.

No comments: